Day 15 - The best lesson Twilight has learned?
“Dear Princess Celestia,
I am happy to report that I now realize there are wonderful things in this world you just can’t explain, but that doesn’t necessarily make them any less true. It just means you have to choose to believe in them. And sometimes it takes a friend to show you the way.
Pinkie Pie: Honk!
Always your faithful student,
I love this lesson because it speaks out to a lot of people, and they can interpret it they way they wish, whether it be for issues such as religion, questionable history, or the universe. I see it the way Lauren Faust described it, even before I found out her opinion on it.
Day 13 - Favourite cutie mark story? (from Cutie Mark Chronicles)
I really like Twilight’s story (it seems that I am posting lots of Twilight now.) the most. I love how she idolized Princess Celestia, who inspired her to learn magic vigorously, and when showing such incredible talent was in fact taken in by Celestia to be her personal student.
Day 11 - Favourite Twilight Sparkle scene?
Whenever Twilight is with her brother. I just think it’s very sweet and lovely. Maybe it’s because I don’t have siblings I don’t know, but they are just so special <3.
Day 10 - Best and worst trait of Twilight Sparkle?
Best Trait of Twilight Sparkle: I think her best trait would have to be her friendship. Once her friends helped her realize how important friendship was, she ended up being a very special friend herself. She’ll always be there to listen to her friends and give her advice to help.
Worst Trait of Twilight Sparkle: That she needs proof before she’ll believe anything. (From “Feeling Pinkie Keen”) I’m glad that she changed after that episode though and I’m glad that is the only bad trait I see in her.
Day 9 - Which pony do you relate to the most?
This was a bit hard for me to decide. I have never actually thought about whether I relate to anypony before. I thought for a while about this, and I have to say that I find myself relating to Twilight Sparkle the most. Here is why:
1. I hate being tardy. I find myself being half an hour early to wait for my train to come just so I don’t miss it, or go to a lecture half an hour early so I can get my snacks and be in the lecture theater way before so I can get comfortable and settled, ready to take notes.
2. I enjoy studying. I want to become a Zoologist and I love studying animals. I also enjoy studying things like Astronomy (I even have constellations on my roof).
3. I also study things like Magic, Tarot cards, Divination, energy in crystals, astrology and other relating things…just for fun. I also extremely love the idea of magic (man I wish it were real…or is it?).
4. I like being organised. I’m not always organised but when I do I love it. It helps a lot.
5. I love reading.
6. If I could I would raise a baby dragon. (Oh how I love dragons and I would do anything to have one!)
7. I love the colour Purple and occasionally have purple in my hair.
8. While I am at Uni I don’t find having friends important. I find studying way more important, but when I’m home, I love having my friends to be with me. I have the best friends here at home.
9. I don’t know if this makes me relate to Twilight more but I adore Unicorns. SO MUCH.
10. I always take things that I have learned from one situation, and apply it to suitable situations. I make sure that I learn from my mistakes and always reflect on my experiences.
Funny that my favourite pony isn’t actually Twilight Sparkle…even though I just discovered how much I relate to her.