get all up in my business (✿◡‿◡)
- 1: 6 of the songs you listen to most?
- 2: If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be?
- 3: Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, give me line 17.
- 4: What do you think about most?
- 5: What does your latest text message from someone else say?
- 6: Do you sleep with or without clothes on?
- 7: What's your strangest talent?
- 8: Girls... (finish the sentence); Boys... (finish the sentence)
- 9: Ever had a poem or song written about you?
- 10: When is the last time you played the air guitar?
- 11: Do you have any strange phobias?
- 12: Ever stuck a foreign object up your nose?
- 13: What's your religion?
- 14: If you are outside, what are you most likely doing?
- 15: Do you prefer to be behind the camera or in front of it?
- 16: Simple but extremely complex. Favorite band?
- 17: What was the last lie you told?
- 18: Do you believe in karma?
- 19: What does your URL mean?
- 20: What is your greatest weakness; your greatest strength?
- 21: Who is your celebrity crush?
- 22: Have you ever gone skinny dipping?
- 23: How do you vent your anger?
- 24: Do you have a collection of anything?
- 25: Do you prefer talking on the phone or video chatting online?
- 26: Are you happy with the person you've become?
- 27: What's a sound you hate; sound you love?
- 28: What's your biggest "what if"?
- 29: Do you believe in ghosts? How about aliens?
- 30: Stick your right arm out; what do you touch first? Do the same with your left arm.
- 31: Smell the air. What do you smell?
- 32: What's the worst place you have ever been to?
- 33: Choose: East Coast or West Coast?
- 34: Most attractive singer of your opposite gender?
- 35: To you, what is the meaning of life?
- 36: Define Art.
- 37: Do you believe in luck?
- 38: What's the weather like right now?
- 39: What time is it?
- 40: Do you drive? If so, have you ever crashed?
- 41: What was the last book you read?
- 42: Do you like the smell of gasoline?
- 43: Do you have any nicknames?
- 44: What was the last film you saw?
- 45: What's the worst injury you've ever had?
- 46: Have you ever caught a butterfly?
- 47: Do you have any obsessions right now?
- 48: What's your sexual orientation?
- 49: Ever had a rumour spread about you?
- 50: Do you believe in magic?
- 51: Do you tend to hold grudges against people who have done you wrong?
- 52: What is your astrological sign?
- 53: Do you save money or spend it?
- 54: What's the last thing you purchased?
- 55: Love or lust?
- 56: In a relationship?
- 57: How many relationships have you had?
- 58: Can you touch your nose with your tongue?
- 59: Where were you yesterday?
- 60: Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?
100 Facts about me Part 1 of 4 (as to not bore you)
1. I am a Libra in both Sun Sign and Moon Sign
2. My favourite Animals are Cephalopods
3. I prefer to wear Gold over Silver
4. My favourite precious stone is the Ruby
5. My favourite treat is anything Caramel
6. My favourite flowers are Tulips
7. My favourite number is 7
8. I love all genres of music in different ways
9. My favourite insect is the praying Mantis
10. I love electrical storms
11. My favourite Anime/Manga is Bleach
12. The very first serious Anime I watched was Bleach
13. My Favourite colours are red and purple
14. I love the smell of ozone. (rain and the ocean)
15. My favourite season is Spring
16. I love playing video games (and don’t consider myself a “gamer girl” or “girl gamer”)
17. I prefer Dogs over Cats, but I love them both
18. I like being in dark rooms
19. My very best friend is Hannah, and I feel like I’ve known her all my life, even though it’s only been Two years
20. I’m an introvert (isn’t most of the tumblr community?)
21. I’m Australian
22. I prefer 70+% Dark chocolate over all other Chocolates
23. My Favourite DC Hero is Batman, and my favourite Marvel Hero is Iron Man (ever since I was little)
24. The only types of sunglasses that suit me are the weird ones (<—separate links there) that seem to be disliked by most others
25. I collect Teapots and other tea ware
I’m very good at giving advice, and very bad at figuring out things for myself.